How to earn respect in the lettings business
Cutting corners in property rental is a sure way to earn a bad reputation.
Respect starts with better choices.
You want to be respected? Earn it.
Read our “issues to consider” list below to gain:
- Respect from potential tenants
- Respect from your landlords
- Respect from the wider community, peers, industry
Issues to consider:
- Professionalism – know your stuff and deliver on it
- Customer service – Absolute priority that customer and potential customers have a great experience
- A feedback mechanism – Trustpilot or similar to show open to review
- Leadership –going above and beyond in what they do more services, more support
- Engagement with the industry – tenants groups, housing topics
- Trade body members and influencers
- Up to date and high-quality presence online, social media and in your marketing
- CSR, charitable initiatives
- Careful choice of partners…only work with reputable trades, only decent landlords
- Honest, straightforward and open communicators
- Trained and committed team.
LegalforLandlords – real-world answers