At LegalforLandlords we have lots of incentives and fun too!
- Interest free loans
- Free eye tests
- Extended holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Great nights out / Xmas Parties
- Charity Partnerships
- Social Events
- Book your birthday off
- Dress down Fridays
- Personal development vouchers
- LFL Library
Don’t take our word for it! See what our staff have to say!
It is like a big family, everyone is there for each other and will help when needed both work wise and personally
It’s a great place to learn and advance.You get support and encouragement to better yourself in a fun and interesting environment.
Great atmosphere and team to work with all while learning new skills!
Love coming to work love my job with great colleagues
We are seeking a confident Sales Consultant to join our thriving business, working with Landlords and Letting Agents across the UK.
The role will involve contacting potential clients and supporting existing clients via the telephone to promote, advise and to sell a range of solutions that Landlords and Agents require.
Strong telemarketing skills are required for this role and anything from 30-40 outbound calls will need to be made daily.
The role offers a fantastic basic starting salary and a highly competitive commission structure. You will need to have a warm, outgoing and confident personality along with previous exposure to a Sales and Customer Service environment. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and have the will to meet the customer’s satisfactions.
The candidate must be computer literate – with the attention to detail and accuracy. They will need to work well as part of a team and own their own initiative.
Hours – 40 hours a week
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Sales Consultant, you will put customers at the heart of everything you do. You will be a point of contact to our customers and help them with our goal of making property rental as smoothly as it possibly can be and solving their Tenant Issues and assisting them with the correct Insurance policies, based at our vibrant and professional head office in Warrington.
We are looking for a talented sales individual with a proven track record of success. We have a strong team ethos where we work together to achieve the best for our clients.
You will manage the customer experience throughout the sales process, managing each case from start to finish and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
Find out more about our team here: https://www.legalforlandlords.co.uk/latest-vacancies/
• Motivated to deliver great service and have high standards of customer satisfaction
• Empathy – able to relate to our customers
• Maintain appropriate records as instructed by the Team Leader
• Represent LforL and our strategic partners in a professional manner
• Ensures defined processes and procedure are practiced in order to achieve the customer outcomes.
Starting Salary – £18,000 – Plus a highly competitive commission structure – OTE 30k – Uncapped
Shifts – Monday – Friday
Regional Business Development Manager
A highly successful independently owned business is seeking a talented sales professional with the drive and determination to join them in the New Year as a Business Development Manager.
This business commenced as a small start-up in the North West of England whose primary focus was around legal services for landlords and letting agents. A few years on and they’re now leaders within the lettings industry for Tenant Referencing, Insurance services and Legal Services.
The successful candidate will be building relationships with clients for the sole purpose of winning new business and increasing the client database. Clients will be approached by cold calling, telephone calls and visiting agents in a given geographical area. You will be the primary business contact for the client and responsible for client satisfaction. In addition, the BDM is expected to win new business and grow accounts over the period of 12 months after this time the account will be passed to the account managers who will continue contact and build further relations.
A sample of Key Tasks and accountabilities:-
- Proactively approaching potential clients either through calling, marketing campaigns, cold calls and visits.
- Ensuring KPI’s are adhered to ensuring call targets and appointments visited are achieved on a daily basis.
- Reporting is required daily to the Head of Account Management this must be
sent, providing regular input on all account activity, Including status and call reports, this information must be available to management at all times.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Communicating the client’s goals and representing the client’s Interests to ensure the client receives the required service levels.
- Providing regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Being aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, forecasting information will need to be provided to show strategies and plans are in place to hit required targets.
- Providing clients a full understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicating all offerings to the clients.
- A full driving Is a requirement and a smart appearance (business attire) is expected all times
- Performing other duties from time to time as required by the business
The ideal candidate
The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating and inspiring to achieve results. Ideally you’ll have an engaging and empathetic communication style where enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of the role.
The role requires a high degree of “selling”, whether of ideas and policies within the organisation and the job environment is fast paced and results oriented. The ability to sell rather than tell will be the key to success.
If you are a self-confident, engaging and positive individual, this could be the role for you.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and on a variety of activities
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be people and relationships focussed
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and stimulating communication skills
- Persuasive “selling” rather than ”telling” style
- Strong commitment to results
Tenant Reference Advisor Required
We are seeking a Tenant Reference Advisor to join our busy team, working in our Tenant Reference Department.
The role offers a fantastic basic starting salary and a highly-competitive commission structure. We are looking for a warm, outgoing and confident personality along with strong customer-service skills.
The candidate must be computer literate, capable of working on their own initiative and have good attention to detail and accuracy.
Shifts: Monday – Friday with one late night per week to 7pm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Based at our vibrant and professional head office in Warrington, you will put customers at the heart of everything you do. As a key account Tenant Reference Advisor, you will be a key point of contact for our customers. You will manage the customer experience and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction in addition to achieving agreed KPI’s.
The successful candidate’s duties will consist of the following:
- Maintaining business relationships with accounts
- Delivering great service and maintaining high standards of customer satisfaction
- Representing LforL and our partners in a professional manner
- Demonstrating outstanding customer-service skills.
We expect applicants to have:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Essential skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages (including Excel, Word and Outlook)
- An exceptional work ethic
- The ability to work unsupervised and make key decisions
- Excellent organisational skills
- A willingness to be flexible in working hours when required for peak times.
Please email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org